Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Starting Again (again)

Hello lovlies
How does one even go about introductions in the blogosphere? Not a single clue. But here goes, I guess
I go by the blogger name Some Day Soon as a form of wishful thinking I guess...like someday I'll be skinny? Right? LOL. Moving on, I am student (right now on summer break, yay) and I had a blog here before, but it was connected to an email address that was accessible to family so I freaked out a little and made the blog totally private. Eventually though, I stopped really writing it partially as I was going through a rough time, and mostly because who gives a fuck when no one is going to read it anyways. 
SO! New email, new blog, no family.
I should also add that I'm likely going to employ a less than healthy method of weight loss at points here, and please don't jump on me for it, I swing a little between EDNOS and mia, and probably from feb-april also swung closer to COE or BED or something. No clue.
The moral of the story, is that somehow I ballooned my way up to 170 lbs...nasty. Nasty Nasty. So. Fucking. Nasty. Over the last couple of weeks I have been working on it, and this morning weighed in at 164.5, and ate more than I should have last night, I know. 
I will also be posting Thinspo, and probably some other stuff as well, though this blog is mostly somewhere to talk about getting skinny again, and somewhere to try and deal with mia and friends as they raise their ugly faces. 
I think thats about everything for now...other than today was disastrous, if I'm not equal or up tomorrow, it will be a legit miracle. Potato salad. FACK. Though I managed with 160cals for breakfast and no lunch, so maybe? NO girl, don't be dumb. Potato salad is kind of a fail. But a delicious fail...
Until next time lovelies!




No comments:

Post a Comment