Thursday, May 30, 2013

Nothing like a plateau to start off the day

Good morning lovelies,
this morning came in again at 164.5. Could be better, could be worse.
Just having coffee and tea today until dinner (staying with my parents for a couple of weeks so dinner is very hard to avoid) and will try for a flat 164.0 later in the day if possible. 
So I've been looking for a few blogs to read, I have probably about 4-5 on my list, but a lot of them don't seem to have been updated in months :( So if you are working on a weight-loss or mia blog, or something else awesome, please post the link and I will give it a read!
On another note, I will try to post a before picture at some point. Though maybe not until I get to 150? UGW is 130 btw lovelies, I'm 5'7 with bone structure that allows for hip bones by 150 and ribs by 140, so 130 seems appropriate. But it can always change, ya?
Goal is to be 155 by the time I move and start my new job, so I don't look like a total whale. That gives me till June 12th...pushing it, but I think I can do it. By the time I go back to Uni I'm planning to be 130. I need my skinny back. I have a new job waiting tables in a SUPER touristy town on one of the Great Lakes, so tips are good for pretty girls. Not so much for fatties. 
Will post later on if I find that 164.
Stay skinny


No comments:

Post a Comment