Friday, May 31, 2013

Better than nothing

Well, made my 164 flat this morning...yay. 
Tomorrow I'm hoping for 163, since I've been super active today and calorie intake is probably around 50, just milk in my coffee and water water water! Last night I went out and did almost eight and a half kilometers on my bike, and this morning I went out and helped my dad cut and stack wood for like two hours, and it's a high of 30C today. SO HOT.
Anyways, got my official start date for work, June 11th at 10! Working on getting my body back under control and my tan, tips for pretty girls. I can't wait to move to my new job, June 9th. Restricting is easier when my parents aren't around all time, I forgot how challenging it can be to stay with them for long periods of time. Plus, I will be living a few miles from everything with just a bike. Yay bike! Someday I won't be so broke and I'll have a car. Maybe when I'm 30 lol. 
On another note, tomorrow I'm going to a horse show to watch my horse...so excited, I miss riding so much while I'm in school. You will all probably see a photo of him as well tomorrow. If you're not into horses, I'm sorry...I just can't even help it :(
Until next time
Stay skinny my lovelies
 

No comments:

Post a Comment