Thursday, January 09, 2014

Oh my god, where have I been. Have I really been gone almost 6 months?? Wow, not cool.
So here's the short notes of what happened the rest of the summer, I met a guy, he fell in love with me, I thought maybe it was mutual and let things get farther than I should have. Didn't ever sleep with him or touch or whatever, but emotionally let it get too close, you know? Anyways, thank God for my amazzzzzing partner who did not leave me for all of this, though it was definitely the closest we have come in a long, long time. Our three year is coming up and I need to do something Special for him. Like, really special. No idea what though.
Anyways, the in the fall my weight hovered around the same five pounds forever, not that I can honestly say I was working as hard as I should have been to lose.
But I am back. I have been low cal for days now and starting to see it come off. I am hoping to see it come down to 160 by the end of January. I want 150 by march, That when my hipbones start to show (I have HUGELY wide hipbones) and I love my hipbones. 140 would get me into ribs, also totally exciting. I am going back to essentially vegan (exceptions only for skim in coffee!) other than weekends I am home. My big problem with vegan/vegetarianism is that if I ever went to someone's house for a meal and they made something for us for that meal and I was like 'oh sorry, I won't eat that', that feels really rude to me. So ungrateful. Like, someone went to the effort of making that for you, and you could eat it, your just too good for it. Wow. I understand if your ordering in or at a restaurant or anything else, totally different cause you can choose differently. I also get allergies, intolerances, celiac what have you --totally different.
Thats my rant anyways. Today is fasting day, yay me :)
Talk to you soon lovelies
Charlie

No comments:

Post a Comment